Dear Entrepreneurship Enthusiasts,
does gaining first-hand entrepreneurial experience with real business challenges, experienced entrepreneurs as keynote speakers, helpful learning sessions, tasty food, craft beer and "Glühwein", a retro gaming and chilling area, mini games, great partners and jury members and cool prizes sound great to you?
Then apply for this year’s HPI Startup Bootcamp now, taking place from November 24th to 26th!
The HPI Bootcamp…
brings together excellent HPI IT-Systems Engineering students, HHL business students, D-School alumni and industry experts to create and realize great business ideas in interdisciplinary teams. During 50 hours of hard work, 50 participants will experience the ups and downs that come along with building a team, bringing forth and pitching new business ideas, or building an MVP.
During this three-day workshop, business ideas around the topic "Digital Health" will be introduced and developed, teams built, prototypes created and tested.
Participants work on their own or other's business ideas or on a challenge, which can be provided by an industry partner.
What you’ll get out of the event:
- Get access to great team members or potential co-founders: Participants will be selected from the applications out of four disciplines with complementary strengths: IT-Systems Engineering, Design Thinking, Business Administration and Healthcare!
- Get to know great partners: The "HPI Bootcamp" is supported by great partners. Partners will provide challenges for you as well as accompany your team with expertise and know-how!
- Get support from coaches: Qualified design thinking coaches will accompany your journey and guide your team through ups and downs.
- Get feedback from an expert jury: Each team has the opportunity to present their hard-won solutions to an expert jury at the big finale of the "HPI Bootcamp". The jury will consist of an independent panel of industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs.
- Win cool prizes: Besides the unforgettable experience, fun, and opportunity to network with great people from multiple disciplines, prizes will also be awarded.
- Have fun: During the weekend working alongside awesome people, who share your ideas, the "HPI Bootcamp" is meant to be fun and entertaining.
APPLY NOW! Find more information about the event and the application procedure on our website https://goo.gl/AojhA1 and on the E-School Website.
The HPI Bootcamp is organized by the HPI E-School in cooperation with the HPI School of Design Thinking and the HHL Handelshochschule Leipzig.
JOIN THE LECTURE: PLUS FOR HPI MASTER STUDENTS: There is no better way to gain 3 ECTS! This year’s master lecture is combined with the "HPI Bootcamp". Find more information here: https://goo.gl/XaUUQw
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact the E-School team, via nadja.hatzijordanou(at)hpi.de.
We are looking forward to your application!