We are looking for a colleague for 40 h / week who supports our team in workshop management and research, starting in September 2021 (position limited to one year):
Workshop Manager with Passion for Research (m/f/d)
The HPI Academy is the Hasso Plattner Institute’s (HPI) continuing education provider for professionals with a top-class educational offering in Design Thinking and future technologies. University excellence in IT
meets creative innovation methods taught and researched at the HPI School of Design Thinking (D-School). The HPI Academy makes this knowledge accessible to professionals. Find more information on our website about the HPI implementation programs for Design Thinking: Professional Track, Leading Digital Transformation and Innovation, and Strategic Design Thinking for Everyday.
- Be the backbone of our team and ensure a smooth running “workshop engine”
- Planning, coordinating and follow-up of our workshop formats
- Co-designing in further developing methods, tools and exercises for our core programs
- Communication and support of participants in our courses
- Contribute to in our research activities
- Participate in our research about the Strategic Design Thinking impact on digital transformation
- Collaborate in exploring exisiting scientific insights
- Support in distilling learnings for project reports
- First experience in organizing online & offline workshop formats
- Basic experience in Design Thinking, its methods and tools
- Passion and curiosity for digital transformation and innovation
- High level of self-organization and team spirit for achieving excellent results
- Fluent in German and English (spoken and written)
- Affinity for design and communication
- Mastery of project management & collaboration tools like MS Office & Miro
A variety of organizational and creative tasks in an international, academic working environment.
We are a diverse team and are driven to deliver the most memorable experiences to our participants. In our team we value knowledge growth, open feedback culture and fun at work. You will benefit from diverse learning opportunities that give room for professional and personal development. Further, you get to know Strategic Design Thinking and will contribute to research papers. As defined above, the position is limited to one year but can serve as a stepping-stone for further employment at the HPI Academy.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via e-mail (PDF format) to: mara.meisel(at)hpi-academy.de
Hasso-Plattner-Institut Academy GmbH