At the Hasso Plattner Institut (HPI) the research group Digital Health of Prof. Dr. Erwin Böttinger (Chair in Digital Health and Personalized Medicine), is seeking to fill a position for
Doctoral (Ph.D.) Students / Postdoctoral Researchers
with empahasis on Personalized Medicinie and Solutions for Next Generation Healthcare
The Digital Health Center of the HPI is seeking a highly-motivated individual with proven track records of excellence, who aspire to create next-generation healthcare solutions embracing cloud-based, person-centric health data management, artificial intelligence and telemedicine.
The successful applicant will work with internationally-recognized teams based in Germany (Berlin -Potsdam), with extensive collaborations in the U.S. (New York City), and should have a demonstrated interest and record of achievement in the following area of research.
Areas of Work
- Intelligent personal health assistance and/or clinical decision support agents: developing artificial intelligence solutions to improve health outcomes through supporting better personal health decisions and better clinical care decisions
- Master or PhD degrees in computer/data science, physics, mathematics, or equivalent degrees in medicine and advanced health sciences
- Experience in data mining, computational statistics or machine learning / deep learning
- Excellent skills in high-level programming languages
- Self-reliance, goal-oriented creativity, dedication, team spirit and excellent English language skills.