We are seeking a highly-qualified
Cross-Platform (iOS/Android) Developer (m/f)
With Gesundheitscloud, the Hasso-Plattner-Institute (HPI) is establishing a patient-centric platform for digital health data. The project addresses the current deficiencies in the healthcare sector by giving patients ownership and full control over their data, at the same time enabling digital health applications to provide highly personalized healthcare. You'll work with us to build a cloud-based system that interconnects the different areas of the digital healthcare landscape through cutting-edge technologies all the while maintaining the highest levels of privacy and data security.
This is an opportunity to join a lean team with significant strategic and financial backing from widely regarded organizations, and to work on a project that has the potential to become a major driver of societal change. The HPI itself holds a unique position among the German universities in the area of IT systems engineering. It offers research and teaching programs with the highest standards and has significantly contributed to the advances of computer science on an international level with partners in academia and industry.
www.gesundheitscloud.de (in German)
- Developing iOS and Android mobile applications for the health sector.
- Building and maintaining the SDKs for a powerful digital health application
- Designing and developing software user interfaces for phone, tablet, or similar devices.
- Developing and releasing applications through Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Troubleshooting and debugging software issues.
- Coordinating with backend team
- Designing and implementing APIs for data exchange
- University Degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in mobile application (iOS, Android) development
- Strong familiarity with mobile development in Java and Swift
- Knowledge of UI frameworks and MVP application design is a plus
- Experience developing apps for the healthcare domain is a plus
Our tech stack
Scala, Java, Go, Finatra, Play, ES6, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Azure, PostgreSQL, SAP Hana
- A competitive salary and a workstation of choice
- Flexible work schedules and a start-up mindset
- The opportunity to have an impact on improving peoples' lives with innovative technology
- Working with cutting-edge cloud and data management technologies
- Opportunities to keep learning: we encourage the participation of trainings and conferences
- An inspiring atmosphere on the HPI campus and excellent connection to public transportation
- World-class Espresso and soft drinks are on the house.
Start date: immediately
Please apply via the GesundheitsCloud Recruiterbox
für Digital Engineering gGmbH
Enterprise Platform and Integration Concepts