Hasso Plattner Institute is a world-wide unique place for Digital Engineering and Design Thinking. We are privileged to accompany incredible talents to become the innovators and makers of tomorrow. HPI highly values entrepreneurial thinking and acting as it unlocks vast opportunities to really make an impact – for our society, our planet, and our economy. Our School of Entrepreneurship integrates all practical entrepreneurship offers at HPI and builds a new, thriving entrepreneurship ecosystem and community.
Shape with us the future of digital entrepreneurship
HPI_E is our new fast growing entrepreneurship ecosystem. As part of our ecosystem, we offer all ingredients required: inspiration, a tool-set of founder fundamentals, human-centered product and venture design, incubation, creativity and startup spaces, startup acceleration, venture funding, community and network access and much more. Together with many stakeholders at HPI and beyond we create a completely new offer to provide our students, scientists, alumni and further HPI Founder Community members with unique practical experiences.
To shape our community, our programs, our events, and brand we are seeking an execution-driven team member as
Community and Event Manager (f/m/d)
- You support us in driving and curating our growing HPI Founder Community including students, founders, startups, partners, investors etc. aiming to develop it to one of Europe’s leading digital founder and startup-communities
- You create value for our community members by bringing together people in physical and virtual environments and through targeted communication
- You organize and execute small- and large-scale events and activities, and you coordinate all internal and external resources and partners required to make these events and activities successful
- You secure a positive perception of our brand and institution
- You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, ideally with a focus on marketing, communication, or event management
- You have appropriate professional experience in a community-oriented, event-related role, in particular in organizing and communicating digital and on-site events; experience in active community building would be a definite plus
- You have excellent communication skills, including excellent written and spoken German and English
- You are characterized by a high degree of personal responsibility, commitment, and team player qualities
- You are experienced in the use of key software tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Office etc.
- Your self-confident appearance, can-do-mentality, and a high level of service orientation round off your profile
- We offer you a unique opportunity to shape with us the future of digital entrepreneurship around one of Europe’s leading digital institutions and to build an internationally recognized entrepreneurial ecosystem and community
- We make you part of a motivated, open, and growing team in an inspiring and international environment
- We provide you with an outstanding national and international network and brand reputation making is easy to address and win national and international partners, participants etc. for our offers and community
- We offer a secure job with competitive compensation, flexible working hours, and flat hierarchies directly located at the border between Berlin and Potsdam (S-Bahn Griebnitzsee)
Interested to make a difference?
Look no further and send us your application documents, including your resume, references, salary requirements and earliest possible starting date as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hpi.de/entrepreneurship