Hasso Plattner Institute is a world-wide unique place for Digital Engineering and Design Thinking. We are privileged to accompany incredible talents to become the innovators and makers of tomorrow. HPI highly values entrepreneurial thinking and acting as it unlocks vast opportunities to really make an impact – for our society, our planet, and our economy. Our School of Entrepreneurship integrates all practical entrepreneurship offers at HPI and builds a new, thriving entrepreneurship ecosystem and community.
Shape with us the future of digital entrepreneurship
HPI_E is our new fast growing entrepreneurship ecosystem. As part of our ecosystem, we offer all ingredients required: inspiration, a tool-set of founder fundamentals, human-centered product and venture design, incubation, creativity and startup spaces, startup acceleration, venture funding, community and network access and much more. Together with many stakeholders at HPI and beyond we create a completely new offer to provide our students, scientists, alumni and further HPI Founder Community members with unique practical experiences. To shape our community, our programs, our events, and brand we are seeking an execution-driven team member as
Working Student Communication and Marketing (f/m/d)
- You support us in driving and curating our growing HPI Founder Community including students, founders, startups, partners, investors etc. aiming to develop it to one of Europe’s leading digital founder and startup-communities
- You create value for our community members by engaging people on our media channels including social media and platforms through content driven targeted communication
- You support us in communication and marketing campaigns, creating editorial schedules, producing and publishing marketing materials and social media content and moderating our social media channels
- You secure a positive perception of our brand and institution by distinct, empowering storytelling and community engagement
- You are a Bachelor’s or Master student, ideally with a focus on marketing and communication
- You ideally have first experiences in a community-oriented, communications-focused role, in particular in creating and publishing marketing materials and media content; experience in active community building would be a definite plus
- You have excellent communication skills, including excellent written and spoken German and English
- You are characterized by a high degree of personal responsibility, commitment, and team player qualities
- You are experienced in the use of key software tools like Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Office etc.
- Your self-confident appearance, can-do-mentality, and a high level of service orientation round off your profile
- We offer you a unique opportunity to shape with us the future of digital entrepreneurship around one of Europe’s leading digital institutions and to build an internationally recognized entrepreneurial ecosystem and community
- We make you part of a motivated, open, and growing team in an inspiring and international environment with a high level of responsibility and accountability
- We offer you a job with a lot of potential to grow, a competitive compensation, flexible working hours and flat hierarchies directly located at the border between Berlin and Potsdam (S-Bahn Griebnitzsee)
Interested to make a difference?
Look no further and send us your application documents, including your resume, references and earliest possible starting date as PDF to e-matters(at)hpi.de | www.hpi.de/entrepreneurship