Hasso Plattner Institute is a world-wide unique place for Digital Engineering and Design Thinking. We are privileged to accompany incredible talents to become the innovators and makers of tomorrow. HPI highly values entrepreneurial thinking and acting as important opportunity to generate impact for our society, planet, and economy. Our HPI School of Entrepreneurship drives the practical entrepreneurial activities and ecosystem at HPI and beyond.
Shape with us the Future of Digital Entrepreneurship
We create a new, international, and fast-growing entrepreneurship ecosystem and a powerful community generating positive network effects. We design and offer all ingredients required to create entrepreneurial impact from digital technologies: inspiration, founder fundamentals, human-centered product and venture design, incubation, creativity and startup spaces, startup acceleration, venture funding, and a vibrant community with benefits for all its members. We create completely new offers to provide students, scientists, alumni and further community members with unique practical experiences and opportunities to make a difference with their ideas, technologies, products and start-ups.
To shape our community, our programs, our events, and brand we are seeking an execution-driven team member as
Founder Community and Events (f/m/d)
- You support us in driving and curating our growing HPI Founder Community including students, founders, startups, partners, investors etc. aiming to develop it to one of Europe’s leading digital founder and startup-communities
- You create value for our community members by bringing together people in physical and virtual environments
- You support us in organizing and executing events and activities for the Founder Community creating inspiring, valuable experiences for the participants
- You are a Bachelor or Master student, ideally with a focus on marketing, communication, or event management
- You ideally have first experiences in a community-oriented or event-related role, in particular in organizing and communicating digital and on-site events;
- You have excellent communication skills, including excellent written and spoken German and English
- You are characterized by a high degree of personal responsibility, commitment, and team player qualities
- You are experienced in the use of key software tools like MS Office, Adobe CC etc.
- Your self-confident appearance, can-do-mentality, and a high level of service orientation round off your profile
- We offer you a unique opportunity to shape with us the future of digital entrepreneurship around one of Europe’s leading digital institutions and to build an internationally recognized entrepreneurial ecosystem and community
- We make you part of a motivated, open, and growing team in an inspiring and international environment with a high level of responsibility and accountability
- We offer you job with a lot of potential to grow, a competitive compensation, flexible working hours, and flat hierarchies directly located at the border between Berlin and Potsdam (S-Bahn Griebnitzsee)
Interested to make a difference?
Look no further and send us your application documents, including your resume, references, and earliest possible starting date as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hpi.de/entrepreneurship