The project report, which is required by the Hasso Plattner Trust, should address the following areas in about 15 pages:
- The challenge addressed, the initial Design Thinking research questions, and the objectives of the project. Elements of the original proposal may be included here and should be updated.
- The research methods employed, experiments conducted, and the status of the investigation. If applicable, the problems encountered during the research process should be described.
- Complete description of the research results in a way that can be understood by non-specialists.
- Critical assessment of the research results and, if possible, feedback from human users.
- Perspectives for further research, cooperation, and practical implementation.
- List of publications and conference submissions from the project and account of progress made towards PhD dissertation(s).
- One page on the allocation of projects funds and justifications (rough estimates on funds spent on salaries, stipends, tuition, conference travel, supplies and if applicable equipment…)