Shape with us the future of digital entrepreneurship
Hasso-Plattner-Institute is a world-wide unique place for Digital Engineering and Design Thinking. We highly value entrepreneurship as it unlocks vast opportunities to really make an impact – for our society, our planet, and our economy. Entrepreneurship constitutes a deeply rewarding and personally enriching career option. Every day we work hard to create and offer the most inspiring ecosystem and formats bringing together purpose- and need-driven ideas, talents, tech know-how, network and partners. All with one goal: unleashing the full entrepreneurial impact.
Build one of Europe’s most advanced digital entrepreneurship ecosystems.
We are now creating an even greater place for digital entrepreneurs: a home, driver and pilar for founders and startups making a difference. We are creating HPI-E: a strongly founder-oriented and execution-driven entrepreneurship ecosystem:
E-School: The School of Entrepreneurship provides formats elevating ideas and innovation to entrepreneurial activities. We focus on inspiration, motivation, and education as well as on need-driven ideation, business creation and team building.
E-Cultivator: We are the cultivator of a growing startup ecosystem. We provide targeted support for our growing number of founders and startups. We develop tailor-made offers for our startup teams, including need-oriented mentoring and coaching, business support, access to partner networks and financing, collaboration and acceleration, boot camps and more.
E-Space: We provide premises where everyone and everything related to founding a company will come together. E-Space will form the physical, founder-focused place, providing space for co-working and lots of random and curated opportunities for founders, startups, and students to easily get in touch with each other.
And this is where you come into play: To build our new ecosystem we are looking for a
Program Manager Startup Ecosystem (m/f/x)
- You are responsible for designing and executing all kind of formats providing tailor-made support for our startup teams helping them to grow their businesses and reflecting our role as cultivator of the ecosystem.
- The formats you develop and orga-nize include all kinds of need- and goal-driven programs motivating and supporting teams to found a company and to successfully grow it, e.g. individual mentoring, acceleration programs, collaboration with network partners, meet-ups, business plan competitions etc.
- You are a trust person within our startup ecosystem, and you are always open to support the teams with their actual concerns, through own advice, together with network partners, program offers etc.
- You think and act like an entrepreneur yourself in further developing our environment and partner network.
- You completed your university studies and bring vast practical experience in designing successful programs and offers enabling the consequent growth of startups and a startup ecosystem.
- You bring own business experience and possess the ability to transfer this knowledge into practically usable advice and formats; own entrepreneurial experience would be a plus.
- You enjoy to strategically develop ecosystems and to work with a large degree of responsibility and accountability.
- You are a strong conceptual thinker, great communicator, team player and project manager, you work customer- and user-centered, you execute and learn fast, you rethink and implement what works within our environment.
- You have a good command in English and German.
- We offer you a unique opportunity to shape with us the future of entrepreneurship within one of Europe’s most reputed digital engineering ecosystems.
- Think and act like a founder yourself, with a very high level of flexibility, responsibility, and lots of room to execute.
- Work as part of a motivated, open, and growing team in an inspiring and international environment.
- A secure job with attractive, performance-based compensation.
- Flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, and unbureaucratic cooperation.
- A great workplace located at a lakeside at the border between Potsdam and Berlin.
Interested to make a difference?
Look no further and send us your application documents, including your resume, references, salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send your application by e-mail (in PDF format) to e-matters(at)hpi.de.
Hasso-Plattner-Institut | Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Straße 2-3 | 14482 Potsdam | www.hpi.de/entrepreneurship