Refining MediaTech ideas and business models – young start-ups are encouraged to do this by the MediaTech Hub Accelerator. Teams are supported with a tailor-made program in the foundation and growth of innovative business ideas.
- 6 Month Program: The APX co-designed program includes coworking space, venture development, mentoring, workshops and events.
- Network: The founding teams gain access to the international network of founders, established companies, leading investors and renowned universities.
- 100% Free: The Accelerator does not charge any fees and does not claim any shares from the founding teams.
- Outstanding founding teams (at least 2 founders) Early-stage companies (pre-seed, seed)
- Innovative and technology-based business models (services / scalable products)
- Presence in Babelsberg Documents
- No application deadline
- Written application
- Pitch in front of the jury
The MTH Accelerator is a joint initiative of the University of Potsdam, the Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF, the Hasso-Plattner-Institute, founded in 2019. Located in the Media Innovation Center Babelsberg, the initiative is supported by APX Axel Springer and Porsche, the Investitionsbank des Landes Brandenburg, the Ministry of Economics and Energy of the State of Brandenburg and media:net berlinbrandenburg.
For more information visit: MediaTech Hub Accelerator Babelsberg