1. Add a new record to your TYPO page
2. Select the Plugin tab and click PUMA/BibSonomy Publication List which will lead you to the record edit page
3. Select the Plugin tab and enter the plugin options as follows:
Content Selection tab
Select content source: user
Insert the id of user, group or viewable source: puma-friedrich
Select content via tags: Enter the tags that describe the publications you want to list, e.g. 'tobiasfriedrich year2015 gecco' will list all publications of Tobias Friedrich that were published in the proceedings of the GECCO conference in 2015.
Choose the Bibliography Style for this publication list: Clean Citation Style XYZ (at the bottom), where XYZ is the latest version number available, e.g. "Clean Citation Style 002"
Choose the language for this publication list: en-GB
Check the box to enable toggle link for the publication abstract
Check the box to enable toggle link for BibTeX
Check the box to show a link of the publication URL field
Check the box to show a DOI link of the publication
Under 'Mode for personal author website' choose Publication
In the field beneath (Define personal websites and e-mails of authors) paste this link: hpi.de/fileadmin/user_upload/fachgebiete/friedrich/publications/authorlinks.txt
Show thumbnails/links of private documents of your publications: Show thumbnails and set links to documents
Handle curly braces: Keep curly braces in TeX math mode
Use API credentials from PUMA/BibSonomy Backend Module: pre-configured API configuration
Choose your account: 'puma.hpi.de/:puma-friedrich(API KEY)'
4. Save your changes!
5. Add a new record to your TYPO page
6. Select the Special Elements tab and click Insert Record which will lead you to the record edit page
7. Under the Records section at the bottom, enter "177000" and click the PUMA-Plugin CSS entry that should have appeared automatically.
8. Save your changes!