Robert Rose works as a postdoctoral researcher at the Research Group IT-Entrepreneurship (Hasso Plattner Institute, Digital Engineering Faculty, University of Potsdam).
His research interest concerns the authority structures of innovation teams, virtuality in multiteam systems, digital entrepreneurship, and the application of bibliometrics in management and organizational studies.
He completed his doctorate in 2019 as part of the Joint PhD program of Macquarie University (Sydney) and the University of Potsdam on the topic 'Leading for team-level creativity and innovation - A bibliometric and field-based analysis.' For his doctoral studies, he received a scholarship from the German Business Foundation (Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft, sdw). He studied business administration at the Free University of Berlin (B.Sc.) and the University of Potsdam (M.Sc., valedictorian and award for best thesis). He further graduated at the HPI School of Design Thinking and was the co-founder of a technology transfer project as well as an innovation consultancy in Berlin. Robert worked in several start-ups and as a research assistant at the Free University of Berlin, Potsdam Transfer, and the Chair of Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship at the University of Potsdam.
- Hölzle, K., Maul, V., & Rose, R. (2020). Wege aus der Krise – Entrepreneure und Start-ups brauchen mehr als Resilienz. Zeitschrift Führung + Organisation (zfo), 89(6), 349–353.
- Hölzle, K., Rose, R., & Maul, V. (2020). Leading for innovation: A science mapping perspective. Academy of Management Proceedings, Accepted paper at the 80th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. https://doi.org/10.5465/AMBPP.2020.21158abstract
- Rose, R., Hölzle, K., & Björk, J. (2020). More than a quarter century of Creativity and Innovation Management: The journal’s characteristics, evolution, and a look ahead. Creativity and Innovation Management, 29(1), 5–20. https://doi.org/10.1111/caim.12361 (Open Access)
- Hölzle, K., Rose, R., & Maul, V. (2020). Resilient digital entrepreneurship. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3898540 (Open Access)
- Maul, V., Rose, R., & Hölzle, K. (2020). Mapping the journal landscape of innovation studies: A bibliometric analysis. Accepted paper at the VHB Conference 2020, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Hölzle, K., & Rose, R. (2018). Multiteam systems in new product development projects: An initial overview and study design. Accepted paper at the JPIM Research Forum (PDMA Annual Conference), Chicago, IL, USA.
- Hölzle, K., Groeger, L., Schweitzer, J., & Rose, R. (2017) Unlocking the benefits of design-driven innovation: Antecedents and consequences of shared team leadership. Accepted paper at the 18th Continuous Innovation Network Annual Conference (CINet), Potsdam, Germany.