Status Update: March 24 2020
- Due to the current situation, the HPI goes in operational rest from March 30 - April 19 2020.
Status Update: March 18 2020
- If you suspect to be infected with the coronavirus, please report this to the occupational safety specialist of the HPI, Edgar Volkmar: edgar.volkmar(at)hpi.de
Status Update: March 17 2020
- Please note: HPI will be closed for public traffic from March 18 2020 on. All contact persons are still available via email.
Status Update: March 16 2020
- Until April 19 2020, noon-site courses and events will take place at the Campus-Griebnitzsee.
- All scientific meetings or conferences will be moved after the April 19 2020.
- Exams are not affected by the cancellation of on-site courses. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Regulations for HPI employees can be found in the internal area.
HPI employees and students will be informed about new developments and decisions by e-mail and on the intranet.