The goal of the HYRISE Lab is to bring together researchers, practitioners, and industry partners interested in improving, evaluating, or performing experiments with the in-memory research database HYRISE.
Members of the HYRISE Lab benefit from early access to research results, knowledge exchange, and close interaction with the core research team at HPI. Focus areas of research conducted in the lab include among others:
- In-Memory Data Management for Mixed-workload Enterprise Systems
- Operating Systems and Middleware for High-Performance Data Management Systems
- Scale-out, Replication, Data Aging
- High-Speed Interconnects and Network Stack Optimizations
To learn more about HYRISE, please visit our project page.
Industrial Sponsorship Benefits:
- Attend HYRISE workshops and directly connect with research teams at HPI
- Early access to students for collaborative work, internships, recruiting
- Early access to research results and technology
If you are interested in becoming an industrial sponsor and member of the HYRISE Lab, please contact Matthias Uflacker.