If you would like to work together on a general research project or your master thesis, please just reach out. You can propose your own ideas, but I usually also have some project ideas lying around. You can also check out our open theses page for a few suggestions. I'm happy to assist you if you want to write a research paper. This can be extracurricular and does not have to be part of a seminar or thesis. I'm currently supervising a few student papers and theses.
Student Paper Supervision:
- Column-Oriented Stream Processing, Björn Daase, Master Thesis, 2022
- Network-aware Data Stream Aggregation, Leon Papke, Master Thesis, 2022
- Designing a CPU-aware Hash Table for Streaming Hash Joins, Maximilian Böther, Master Thesis, 2022
- Efficient Data Ingestion for Stream Processing Systems, Richard Ebeling, Master Thesis, 2022
- R-Tree Data Placement on Persistent Memory, Nils Thamm, Master Thesis, 2021