AE Project Seminar on Advanced Analysis of Complex Networks (Sommersemester 2017)
Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Tobias Friedrich
Dr. Thomas Bläsius
- Weekly Hours: 4
- Credits: 6
- Enrolment Deadline: 28.04.2017
- Teaching Form: Project seminar
- Enrolment Type: Compulsory Elective Module
Programs & Modules
- ISAE-Techniken und Werkzeuge
- SAMT-Konzepte und Methoden
- SAMT-Techniken und Werkzeuge
In this project seminar, we continue to empirically examine massive real-world networks and compare their structural properties with popular random graph models. To drive forward the descriptiveness of theoretical graph models, our aim is to find structures that appear in most of the real data, but are not present yet in any of the popular random graphs.
The grading is based on a final presentation in which the participants present their results.