Fundamentals of Programming for Digital Health (Wintersemester 2019/2020)
Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Bert Arnrich
(Digital Health - Connected Healthcare)
- Weekly Hours: 4
- Credits: 6
- Enrolment Deadline: 01.10.-30.10.2019
- Teaching Form: Lecture / Seminar
- Enrolment Type: Bridge Module
- Course Language: English
- Maximum number of participants: 30
Programs & Modules
Bridge Module 'IT Track'
- Introduces basic concepts of programming with the R programming language.
- Course topics include an introduction into basic data structures (vector, matrix, lists, data frames, etc.), program control statements (conditional execution, for and while loops, etc.), data visualization and input/output.
- Weekly quiz
- Midterm exam
- Final exam
Monday and Tuesday 15:30-16:45pm in room G2 U 10-14 (Basement PC room)
Due to problems with the commissioning of the PC room, the class will not start until October 21