Blockvorlesung Trends und Konzepte in der Software-Industrie I (Sommersemester 2005)
- Weekly Hours: 2
- Credits: 3
- Enrolment Deadline: 01.01.1970
- Teaching Form:
- Enrolment Type: Compulsory Elective Module
- IT-Systems Engineering MA
This series of lectures describes Enterprise Software and its
development shown on the SAP NetWeaver. It consists of twelve lecture-units. Each lecture will dive into one specific area and investigate.
After the lecture the students should be able to see the big picture of software engineering.
- Technical Concepts, Fundamental Technologies & Tools
- The Enterprise Software Infrastructure and its Components:
- Design, Performance, Environment and Context
MSc-Student at the HPI
last years lecture notes are available at www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/intern/aktuell/lv/TrendsUndKonzepteSoftware-Industrie_Plattner
this years lecture notes are in preparation
Every participant has to write a short essay about one (major) topic investigated in the lectures; the essay has to follow the ieee guidelines for procedings.
Topics will be assigned at the end of the last lecture.
Timeframe for this work are the remaining days of June.
Four Full Days (6 to 8 hours each):
- 2 June
- 3 June
- 6 June
- 7 June
course language is English. Therefore:
- all used material is in English
- lecture notes are in English
- the essay must be written in English