Track & Trace in the Supply Chain (Wintersemester 2009/2010)
Dr.-Ing. Matthieu-Patrick Schapranow
(Digital Health - Personalized Medicine)
- Weekly Hours: 4
- Credits: 6
- Enrolment Deadline: 07.11.2009
- Teaching Form:
- Enrolment Type: Compulsory Elective Module
- IT-Systems Engineering MA
In this seminar, we will dive into interesting topics in the area of "Track & Trace in the Supply Chain" which are related to large-scale data processing and security.
Please find relevant literature at our website.
In this seminar you will conduct research about a chosen topic independently. We will guide you through this process, e.g. by bi-weekly one-on-one meetings and relevant literature.
The final grading is determined by
- seminar results & research article (40%),
- presentation (20%), and
- methodical research approach and individual commitment (40%)
The first session in which we will propose the relevant topics will be on Tuesday 27, 2009 from 1:30pm until 3pm.