IT-Entrepreneurship (Wintersemester 2013/2014)
Lecturer: Dr. Rouven Westphal
(Gastdozenten oder Dozenten der Uni-Potsdam)
- Weekly Hours: 4
- Credits: 6
- Enrolment Deadline: 30.10.2013
- Teaching Form: Seminar
- Enrolment Type: Compulsory Elective Module
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- IT-Systems Engineering MA
Developing, and presenting a business case about a self-chosen or given business idea.
Lectures dealing with hot spots and core questions of entrepreneurship. All parts are taught and coached in a strong interactive mode and real entrepreneurs as guest speakers.
- Founder Team
- Idea Generation
- Business Modeling
- Startup & Strategic Marketing
- Product/Market fit
- Budgeting & Financing
Core questions/Lecture Module:
- Why is entrepreneurship so important?
- How do I generate a business idea?
- What is a business model?
- How to put a product on a market?
- Who do I need for a winning team?
Core questions/Practice Module:
- How do I develop a good business case?
- How do I develop my presentation pitch?
- How do I quickly test market my product?
|Interest in entrepreneurship. Eagerness to get hands dirty. |
Primarily objective is to equip students with knowledge and insights to execute their own business ideas; either in their own startup or within a corporation. Furthermore, we aim to motivate more HPI students to think entrepreneurial.
- Veranstaltung ist teilnehmerbegrenzt. Teilnehmerplatzvergabe erfolgt nach dem Prinzip "First come, first served". -
- Alexander Osterwalder: Business model generation
- Eric Ries: The lean startup
- Geoffrey Moore: Crossing the chasm
- Guy Kawasaki: The art of the start
- Case Study
- Student Presentations
- Student Prototyping
Oral Contribution, Exercises, Challenges, Presentations
Montag, 15.15-16.45 Uhr
Mittwoch, 9.15-10.45 Uhr