In-Memory Computing for Life Sciences (Sommersemester 2014)
Lecturer: Dr. Matthias Uflacker
Dr. Mariana Lara Neves
(Enterprise Platform and Integration Concepts)
- Weekly Hours: 4
- Credits: 6
- Enrolment Deadline: 1.4.2014 - 28.4.2014
- Teaching Form: Seminar
- Enrolment Type: Compulsory Elective Module
Programs & Modules
- Business Process & Enterprise Technologies
- Operating Systems & Information Systems Technology
- IT-Systems Engineering A
- IT-Systems Engineering B
- IT-Systems Engineering C
- IT-Systems Engineering D
In this seminar, you shall improve your skills to get familiar with a specific research topic on your own. We will give a brief introduction into the topic and then coach you throughout the semester while you work on a specific topic. Several presentations ensure that your presentation skills are improved, too. You can nominate for a list of topics, which will be presented during the first seminar meeting on Apr 8, 2014.
More information about this seminar, including up-to-date seminar topics, can be found at the EPIC seminar page.
We will provide relevant literature to the project teams according to §52a UrhG. The provided literature shall be used as an introduction into the topic. It does not cover the complete topic.
The final grading will be determined by the following individual parts, while each part must be passed at least:
- Seminar results and research article (40%),
- Presentations, e.g. mid-term and final (20%), and
- Methodical research approach and individual commitment (40%)
Meetings occur on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9.15-10.45 a.m. in room D(formerly HNB)-E.09/10.
The first meeting will be on Tuesday, April 8th.