Fundamentals of Programming for Digital Health (Wintersemester 2021/2022)
Lecturer: Prof. Dr. Bert Arnrich
(Digital Health - Connected Healthcare)
- Weekly Hours: 4
- Credits: 6
- Enrolment Deadline: 01.10.2021 - 22.10.2021
- Teaching Form: Lecture / Project
- Enrolment Type: Bridge Module
- Course Language: English
Programs & Modules
- Fundamentals of Programming
The course starts on Thursday, 28 October
Bridge Module 'IT Track'
- Introduces basic concepts of programming with the R programming language.
- Course topics include an introduction into basic data structures (vector, matrix, lists, data frames, etc.), program control statements (conditional execution, for and while loops, etc.), data visualization and input/output.
- Weekly quiz
- Midterm exam
- Final exam
The course starts on Thursday, 28 October (exercises)
General times are
- Mondays (lecture) 11am-12:30pm, virtually
- Thursdays (excercises) 9:15 am-10:45am in presence in G.2.U.10-14 (Campus III, Basement)
For those on campus: If desired, room G2.2. U 10-14 (computer pool room in the basement) can be used in order not to follow the Monday lecture from home