With the Potsdam Conference for National Cyber Security on June 19 and 20, 2024, HPI offers high-ranking representatives from politics, science and business as well as a broad specialist audience a platform for exchange on the current changes and challenges of cyber security in Germany.
Among the speakers are:
- Dr. Markus Richter, Federal Ministry of the Interior and Community, State Secretary and "Federal CIO"
- Claudia Plattner, President of the Federal Office for Information Security
- Wilfried Karl, President of the Central Office for Information Technology in the Security Sector
- Sinan Selen, Vice President of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution
- Major General Jürgen Setzer, Bundeswehr, Deputy Command CIR and CISO of the Bundeswehr
- Holger Münch, President of the Federal Criminal Police Office
- Dr. Bruno Kahl, President of the Federal Intelligence Service
- Rudolph Rainer, Deputy Chairman of the Munich Security Conference
- Dr. Benjamin Grimm, State Secretary in the State Chancellery of Brandenburg
- Andreas Könen, Head of Department CI - Cyber and Information Security at the Federal Ministry of the Interior and Community (BMI)
- Arlene Bühler, CIO, DB Cargo
- Dr. Philipp Trinius,SVP Cyber Defense & Cloud Services, Deutsche Telekom