Since 2015 the HPI School of Entrepreneurship (E-School) is an integral part of the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) designed to foster entrepreneurship at the HPI and to create a link between science and business practice. All activities and information relating to the subject of entrepreneurship are coordinated there.
Now, we are looking for a Student Assistant Entrepreneurship (m/f) who is actively involved in launching startup projects.
This is a unique opportunity for anybody who is interested in starting out in the startup world and wants to gain first work experience as a startup developer.
- Get to know the first 3-6 months in the life-cycle of a software startup
- Design and develop MVPs, launch beta products and run product tests
- Idea scouting within the HPI
- Create awareness among the HPI students about the founding option
- Visit startup events in Berlin and connect with the startup community in Berlin
- Excitement for entrepreneurship
- Interest in working with startup projects
- Programming experience
- Startup experience would be an advantage
- Fluent English in reading and writing
- High degree of commitment and team-work spirit
What we offer:
- Work on real-life startup projects and develop solutions to major problems
- Close guidance from experienced founders and startup executives
- Flexible working hours
- Close connections to startups, HPI Seed Fund, Hasso Plattner Ventures
Contract: 10-20 hours per week
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your application documents as a PDF document via email to: eschool(at)hpi.de