Hasso Plattner Institute is a world-wide unique place for Digital Engineering and Design Thinking. We are privileged to accompany incredible talents to become the innovators and makers of tomorrow. HPI highly values entrepreneurial thinking and acting as it unlocks vast opportunities to really make an impact – for our society, our planet, and our economy. Our School of Entrepreneurship integrates all practical entrepreneurship offers at HPI and builds a new, thriving entrepreneurship ecosystem and community: HPI_E.
Shape with us the future of digital entrepreneurship
HPI_E is our new fast growing entrepreneurship ecosystem. As part of our ecosystem we offer all ingredients required: inspiration, a tool-set of founder fundamentals, human-centered product and venture design, incubation, creativity and startup spaces, startup acceleration, venture funding, community and network access and much more. Together with many stakeholders at HPI and beyond we create a completely new offer to provide our students, scientists, alumni and community members with unique practical experiences. Together we create great digital products, implement new and proven business models, and take them to market.
One core element of our HPI_E entrepreneurship ecosystem will be a new, internationally recognized Venture Builder program focusing on the design and implementation tech-driven, impactful startups. Together with outstanding students, professionals, market partners, venture studios and others we will create, kick-off, and fund new ventures.
For our new program we are seeking an execution-driven team member as
Manager Venture Builder Program (m/f/x)
- You are responsible for the design and continuous implementation of an internationally recognized incubation
program along the strengths of HPI, meeting high international benchmarks
- You create a unique, enriching, confidence-building experience for all participants focusing on the successful
design, implementation and founding of new tech-driven ventures
- You involve and closely work together with all internal and external sources required to create our Venture Builder
- You are excited about creating successful, tech-driven ventures and bring experience in how to create and finance successful incubation and/or company building formats leading to new ventures
- You work goal-driven and customer-centered, you execute fast, you rethink, and gradually implement what works
- You are a people-person, possess strong communication and presentation skills, and you enjoy working with a high degree of responsibility, commitment and team-spirit
- We offer you a unique opportunity to shape with us the future of digital entrepreneurship within one of Europe's most reputed and visible digital engineering and entrepreneurial ecosystems
- We provide you with an outstanding national and international network making is easy to address and win national and international partners, participants etc. for the program offers
- We make you part of a motivated, open, and growing team in an inspiring and international environment
- We offer a secure job with competitive compensation, flexible working hours, and flat hierarchies directly located at the border between Berlin and Potsdam (S-Bahn Griebnitzsee)
Interested to make a difference?
Look no further and send us your application documents, including your resume, references, salary requirements and earliest possible starting date as PDF to email@example.com | www.hpi.de/entrepreneurship.