Shape with us the future of digital entrepreneurship
Hasso-Plattner-Institute is a world-wide unique place for Digital Engineering and Design Thinking. We highly value entrepreneurship as it unlocks vast opportunities to really make an impact – for our society, our planet, and our economy. Entrepreneurship constitutes a deeply rewarding and personally enriching career option. Every day we work hard to create and offer the most inspiring ecosystem and formats bringing together purpose- and need-driven ideas, talents, tech know-how, network and partners. All with one goal: unleashing the full entrepreneurial impact.
Build one of Europe’s most advanced digital entrepreneurship ecosystems
We are now creating an even greater place for digital entrepreneurs: a home, driver and pilar for founders and startups making a difference. We are creating HPI-E: a strongly founder-oriented and execution-driven entrepreneurship ecosystem:
E-School: The School of Entrepreneurship provides formats elevating ideas and innovation to entrepreneurial activities. We focus on inspiration, motivation, and education as well as on need-driven ideation, business creation and team building.
E-Cultivator: We are the cultivator of a growing startup ecosystem. We provide targeted support for our growing number of founders and startups. We develop tailor-made offers for our startup teams, including need-oriented mentoring and coaching, business support, access to partner networks and financing, collaboration and acceleration, boot camps and more.
E-Space: We provide premises where everyone and everything related to founding a company will come together. E-Space will form the physical, founder-focused place, providing space for co-working and lots of random and curated opportunities for founders, startups, and students to easily get in touch with each other.
And this is where you come into play: To build our new ecosystem we are looking for a
Program Manager Digital Entrepreneurship (m/f/x)
- You will be responsible for concept ing, designing, and executing new formats leading to new value- and need-driven ideas and startups be ing founded within our ecosystem.
- You will gradually grow our offers to be most successful in creating and integrating impact and market driven entrepreneurial ideas, bring ing together promising founder teams, motivating the teams to be come entrepreneurs, and supporting them on their path to execution.
- You are free and encouraged to try and learn what works best within our unique environment. You can rely on our own talents and re sources at HPI and you are free to collaborate with partners and net works making the difference.
- You think and act like an entrepre neur yourself in further developing our environment
- You completed your university stud ies and bring vast practical experi ence in designing formats and of fers enabling to grow our entrepre neurial ecosystem.
- Ideally, you have broad experience using and integrating Design Think ing as a methodological tool into new program offers.
- Own entrepreneurial experience would be a clear plus.
- You enjoy to strategically develop ing ecosystems and to working with a large degree of responsibility and accountability.
- You are a strong conceptual thinker, great communicator, team player and project manager.
- You work customer- and user-cen tered, you execute and learn fast, you rethink, and you implement what works within our environment.
- You have a good command in English and German.
- We offer you a unique opportunity to shape with us the future of entrepreneurship within one of Europe's most reputed digital engineering ecosystems.
- Think and act like a founder your self, with a very high level of flexibility, responsibility, and lots of room to execute.
- Work as part of a motivated, open, and growing team in an inspiring and international environment.
- A secure job with attractive, per formance-based compensation.
- Flexible working hours, flat hierar chies, and unbureaucratic cooper ation.
- A great workplace located at a lakeside at the border between Potsdam and Berlin.
Interested to make a difference?
Look no further and send us your application documents, including your resume, references, salary requirements and earliest possible starting date. Please send your application by e-mail (in PDF format) to e-matters(at)hpi.de.
Hasso-Plattner-lnstitut I Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-StraBe 2-3 I 14482 Potsdam I www.hpi.de/entrepreneurship