The joint conference FMOODS & FORTE is a forum for fundamental research on theory and applications of distributed systems. The conference solicits original contributions that advance the science and technologies for distributed systems, with special interest in the areas of:
- component- and model-based design
- object technology, modularity, software adaptation
- service-oriented, ubiquitous, pervasive, grid, cloud and mobile computing systems
- software quality, reliability, availability, safety and security
- adaptive distributed systems, self-stabilization, self-healing/organizing
- verification, validation, formal analysis and testing of the above
- February 10, 2012: Abstract submission.
- February 17, 2012: Paper submission.
- March 26, 2012: Author notification.
- April 9, 2012: Camera ready paper due.