Tel: +49(0)331 5509-546
I am interested in analyzing geodata from Social Media services to improve security and situational awareness. Beside that I am always open to new ideas, topics and cooperation.
Winter semester 2014/2015:
- Andrey Sapegin, Aragats Amirkhanyan, Marian Gawron, Feng Cheng and Christoph Meinel. "Poisson-based Anomaly Detection for Identifying Malicious User Behaviour." In Proceedings of the International Conference on Mobile, Secure and Programmable Networking (MSPN'15, Springer). [PDF]
- Aragats Amirkhanyan, Andrey Sapegin, Feng Cheng and Christoph Meinel. "Simulation User Behavior on A Security Testbed Using User Behavior States Graph." In Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks (SIN’15, ACM Press). [PDF]
- Aragats Amirkhanyan, Feng Cheng, Christoph Meinel. "Real-Time Clustering of Massive Geodata for Online Maps to Improve Visual Analysis." IEEE 11th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT'15, IEEE). [PDF]
- Aragats Amirkhanyan, Christoph Meinel. "Visualization and Analysis of Public Social Geodata to Provide Situational Awareness." The 8th International Conference on Advanced Computational Intelligence (ICACI2016, IEEE). [PDF]
- Aragats Amirkhanyan, Christoph Meinel. "Analysis of the Value of Public Geotagged Data from Twitter from the Perspective of Providing Situational Awareness." The 15th IFIP Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Society (I3E2016, Springer). [PDF]