Student Assistant (m/f/d)
The newly established Data Engineering Systems Group at Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) Potsdam, Germany, has an opening for a student assistant position limited to six months and 7h / week
in the broad area of data engineering systems.
We are looking for an assistant that
- Contributes to the advancement of existing and the design of new data processing systems and technologies
- Supports current research and teaching activities in these fields
- Realizes his own ideas in the development phase of the group and becomes a full member of the team
- Ideally, you already have some experience in the field of research
- Interest in becoming acquainted with new areas of responsibility
- Commitment, openness, flexibility and team spirit characterizes you
- Good English language skills (oral and written)
The Hasso Plattner Institute is an independent department of the University of Potsdam, dedicated to systems engineering. HPI is convenietly located at the gates of Berlin, Europe's most vibrant city, reachable by train in minutes.
To apply, please send your CV to office-rabl(at)hpi.de.
Description in German.