Statistics in Connected Healthcare (Sommersemester 2020)
Dozent: Prof. Dr. Bert Arnrich
(Digital Health - Connected Healthcare)
- Semesterwochenstunden: 4
- ECTS: 6
- Einschreibefrist: 06.04.2020-22.04.2020
- Lehrform: Vorlesung / Übung
- Belegungsart: Wahlpflichtmodul
- Lehrsprache: Englisch
Studiengänge & Module
- This course introduces basic concepts of statistical data analysis and their practical application in mobile computing.
- The course covers the entire range of statistical data analysis. Topics include how to design an empirical data collection in a statistical valid way, how to collect data from daily life with the help of mobile computing, and how to achieve statistical test results.
- Lessons learned will be applied in practice by conducting empirical experiments with mobile phones.
- There are no special requirements to attend this lecture since all needed background knowledge is provided within the course.
- Please find more detailed information from here
- Design and conduct a data collection experiment with mobile phones.
- Perform statistical data analysis of the collected data.
- Write a technical report about your experimental study and present it in the lecture.
in HS2 (check for updates regarding start of the course and format)
Coursematerial and recordings (tele-task) will be available via openHPI
First date/Introduction: 20.04.2020