Advanced Track Design Thinking (D-School) (Sommersemester 2023)
Dozent: Dr. Claudia Nicolai
Website zum Kurs:
- Semesterwochenstunden: 6
- ECTS: 9
- Lehrform: Projekt / Seminar
- Belegungsart: Wahlpflichtmodul
- Lehrsprache: Englisch
- Maximale Teilnehmerzahl: 30
Studiengänge, Modulgruppen & Module
- Professional Skills
- HPI-PSK-DTA Design Thinking Advanced
This hybrid course will be held weekly on two program days (Monday and Thursday) from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (CET).
The dates for the winter semester 22/23
- First day of the program: 17.10.2022 (as pre-launch)
- Last day of the program: 16.02.2023
- Deadline for submission of the final version of the project documentation: 06.03.2023
The total time investment in this course is 16-20 hours/week. On program days, we require active participation for a total of 10 working hours (either onsite or virtual). In addition, we expect all participants to invest an additional 6-10 working hours per week in teamwork and individual contributions to the program. You can plan this time independently. Our experienced Design Thinking coaches are also available to provide support for this.
You can download the semester overview here.
Further information about the course offer can be found on our website.
You can pre-register for the application for the summer term 2023 here.