Trends und Konzepte in der Softwareindustrie II (incl. EAI II) (Wintersemester 2005/2006)
Dozent: Prof. Dr. Hasso Plattner
(Enterprise Platform and Integration Concepts)
Website zum Kurs:
This lecture will be held in a seminar style. The group will discuss several topics with Prof. Plattner. On the last day each topic will be presented by a small group of students, giving a recapture and an outlook.
- main memory databases, datamodels
- user centric design
- software development and lifecycle
- cost & performance
- software architecture, composite applications
- development tools and modelling
Trends and Concepts Part I is recommended but not required.
all material from part I should be known
more specific material will be published on the department's website before the seminar
Lern- und Lehrformen
groupwork, discussions, ...
the grading process
- grades will be aquired in groups
- each group will be assigned one discussion topic
- each group will be set up randomly and consists of approximately 5 students
- the group will document all discussions of the seminar that are relevant to their topic
- finally each group will present a short summary, adding some own thoughts and giving an outlook
- this presentation will be complemented by a paper which contains the things above
February 20-23 2006 9.15 - 16.45 HS 3
However, the schedule might change...
- Semesterwochenstunden : 2
- ECTS : 3
- Benotet :
- Einschreibefrist : 15.12.2005
- Lehrform :
- Belegungsart : Wahl
- IT-Systems Engineering MA