Trends und Konzepte in der Software-Industrie I (Sommersemester 2009)
Dozent: Prof. Dr. Hasso Plattner
(Enterprise Platform and Integration Concepts)
- Semesterwochenstunden: 2
- ECTS: 3
- Einschreibefrist: 15.05.2009
- Belegungsart: Wahlpflichtmodul
- IT-Systems Engineering MA
The focus of this lecture lies in and around enterprise applications:
- Design and user experience
- Complexity and characteristics of enterprise applications
- Trends in hardware development and its implications on enterprise data management
- Trends in deployment options: on-premise vs. SaaS and its impact on software lifecycle requirements
After the lecture the students should be able to see and discuss emerging trends of software engineering in the context of business applications.
The grade will be determined in an oral examination with Dr. Zeier. The language of the exam, English or German, can be selected by the examinee.
Block Lecture July 20 - 24, 2009. The lecture starts at 9:15 am and the location will be posted as soon as information is available.