IT Entrepreneurship II (Sommersemester 2012)
Dozent: Dr. Rouven Westphal
(Gastdozenten oder Dozenten der Uni-Potsdam)
- Semesterwochenstunden: 2
- ECTS: 3
- Einschreibefrist: 25.04.2012
- Lehrform: Seminar
- Belegungsart: Wahlpflichtmodul
- Maximale Teilnehmerzahl: 14
- IT-Systems Engineering MA
Lecture dealing with hot spots and core questions of entrpreneurship. All parts are teached and coached in a strong interactive mode mixed with real-world case studies and real entrepreneurs as guest speakers.
Primarily objective is to equip students with knowledge and insights to execute their own business ideas either within a corporation or in an external start-up. Secondary, we aim to motivate more HPI students to think entrepreneurial.
- Understanding basic operational processes of all non-technical departments of a start-up
- Learn from best practice
- Understanding different roles for IT professionals in a start-up
Structure of lecture:
8. Marketing (including online)
12. Executive Management
Will be provided during the lecture.
- Case Study (written and presentation)
- Written tests
- Oral contribution
Wednesdays, 9:15 a.m., A-2.1