HCI Project Seminar: Programming 3D Printers and Laser (Wintersemester 2014/2015)
Dozent: Prof. Dr. Patrick Baudisch
As part of this project seminar, every student will design, engineer,
and implement an interactive system or device. Each topic is the
offshoot of an ongoing research project and is advised by the respective
PhD student, Post Doc, or Prof. Baudisch. Current topics evolve around
the topic of "physical reality", i.e., either created using personal
fabrication tools such as laser cutters and 3D printers or created using
haptics machinery with the virtual reality goggles Oculus Rift.
Examples of past particularly successful past project seminars
include LaserOrigami, Haptic Turk, FaBrickation, Imaginary Reality
Games, and gestureOutput.
Two 5 min presentations, documentation in the form of a Wiki-page, & Code Review at hand-off. Attendance of weekly meetings.
Topics will be given out on Tuesday, October 14th, at 12:30 in the HCI lab (main building, 2nd floor).
Subject to change
- Semesterwochenstunden : 4
- ECTS : 6
- Benotet :
- Einschreibefrist : 24.10.2014
- Lehrform : SP
- Belegungsart : Wahlpflicht
- IT-Systems Engineering BA
- Human Computer Interaction & Computer Graphics Technology
- Operating Systems & Information Systems Technology
- Software Architecture & Modeling Technology