Statistics in Connected Healthcare (Sommersemester 2021)
Dozent: Prof. Dr. Bert Arnrich
(Digital Health - Connected Healthcare)
- Semesterwochenstunden: 4
- ECTS: 6
- Einschreibefrist: 18.03.2021 - 09.04.2021
- Lehrform: Vorlesung / Übung
- Belegungsart: Wahlpflichtmodul
- Lehrsprache: Englisch
Studiengänge & Module
- This course introduces basic concepts of statistical data analysis and their practical application in mobile computing.
- The course covers the entire range of statistical data analysis. Topics include how to design an empirical data collection in a statistical valid way, how to collect data from daily life with the help of mobile computing, and how to achieve statistical test results.
- Lessons learned will be applied in practice by conducting empirical experiments with mobile phones.
- There are no special requirements to attend this lecture since all needed background knowledge is provided within the course.
- Please find more detailed information from here
The final grade is composed of three equal parts:
- Experimental data collection and data analysis: 1/3
- Technical report: 1/3
- Presentation: 1/3
Monday 13:30-15pm in HS 2 /zoom
Tuesday 15:15-16:45pm in HS 3 /zoom
Check for updates regarding format but we will start the class digitally
Coursematerial and recordings will be available via openHPI
First date/Introduction: 04/12/2021
Find here the link to our first zoom meeting