Julia Gunnoltz works and researches at the interface between business and education. She is currently researching entrepreneurial learning for her Ph.D., supervised cooperatively by Prof. Dr. Katharina Hölzle (University of Potsdam) and Prof. Dr. Sven Ripsas (Berlin School of Economics and Law). In parallel, Julia is part of the Entrepreneurship Education team of the HWR Berlin. She is initiating joint projects with students, startups, and partners as well as organizing Educate-the-Educator events for Entrepreneurship. She aims to establish entrepreneurship as a cross-sectional discipline at the university. Additionally, Julia Gunnoltz is part of the educational network project called "Berlin Entrepreneurship Network of Universities and Enterprises" (BENHU).
Julia Gunnoltz studied Business Administration (Bachelor of Arts) at the Berlin School of Economics and Law (HWR Berlin) and graduated with a Master of Arts in Adult Education / Lifelong Learning from the Humboldt University in Berlin. She has been working as a freelance consultant and trainer for various startups, universities, and corporates for several years.
- Gunnoltz, J.; Ripsas, S. (2020). Identität, Beziehung, Kontext – Auswirkungen einer sozial konstruktionistischen Perspektive auf die Gestaltung der Entrepreneurship Education. In K. Hölzle, H. Surrey, V. Tiberius (Hrsg.), Perspektiven des Entrepreneurship (pp. 495-505). Stuttgart: Schäffer-Poeschel.
- Birkenkrahe, M.; Gunnoltz, J. (2020). Students Model Startup Processes - An Embedded Approach to Entrepreneurship Education. In M. Egger de Campo, O. Resch (Hrsg.) Digitalität@HWR - Erfahrungen mit Digitalisierung in Forschung und Lehre (pp. 95-121). Baden-Baden: Nomos.
- Schmidt, J., Gunnoltz, J., Habermann, F., Quade, S. (2015). Supporting German SMEs to adapt to educational innovations, INTED2015, 9th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, Madrid, 2.-4. März 2015.
- Gunnoltz, J., Quade, S., Birkenkrahe, M., Habermann, F. (2013). Free Tools for Project Management - An Organizational Approach for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises, ICELW 2013, New York.
- Gunnoltz, J., Birkenkrahe, M. (2013), Bit-wise learning: a didactical–methodological design and evaluation concept for a mobile learning pilot project in junior enterprises, International Journal of Innovation in Education and Training, 2 (1), 70-85.