- This lecture provides an introduction into Connected Healthcare: paving the way for a user-centered and preventive healthcare model with the help of ubiquitous sensing and computing technologies
- Methods include wearable and ambient sensor data processing, basic statistical methods and relevant methods from machine learning and data mining.
- Applications include physiological signal processing, social signal processing, affective computing, context-aware computing and Internet-of-Health-Things.
- There are no special requirements to attend this lecture since all needed background knowledge is provided within the courses.
Please find all course material on openHPI.
- Write a research proposal which targets a specific problem that can benefit from Connected Healthcare.
- Conduct a feasibility study which covers certain aspects of your proposal.
- Present your proposal and the feasibility study in the lecture.