When submitting a project proposal, we will ask for two contact information.
2. Contact Person (=CP): Usually a scientific employee / research project lead, serves as contact person for the project. This person has access to the FSOC portal and has the same rights as PI. In addition, he/she is responsible for communicating information and reminders to all team members.
Another role is that of the team members
- You have access to the IT resources of the Lab, but you do not have access to the FSOC portal. The management of the project in the FSOC portal takes over Principle Investigator and Contact Person.
We use an E-Mail distribution list for information that all projects receive in the same way. This list contains Principle Investigator and Contact Person. The Contact Person is responsible for ensuring that all project participants are informed.
End of a project phase on the Future SOC Lab Day:
- Submission of a technical report (3-5 pages), approximately 2 weeks before the end
- Submission of a scientific poster, approximately 2 weeks before the end
- Presentation of the results or research topic in front of the Future SOC Lab Community, mostly on Future SOC Lab Day
- If necessary, submission of another project proposal to extend the accesses, approximately 1 week before the end
All templates and guidelines can be found here.