On June 19 and 20, 2024, high-ranking representatives of German and international security authorities as well as experts from politics, business and academia come together at HPI to analyze the cybersecurity situation and exchange views on current and future challenges.
Among the speakers are:
- Dr. Markus Richter, Federal Ministry of the Interior and Community, State Secretary and "Federal CIO"
- Claudia Plattner, President of the Federal Office for Information Security
- Wilfried Karl, President of the Central Office for Information Technology in the Security Sector
- Dr. Sinan Selen, Vice President of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution
- Major General Jürgen Setzer, Bundeswehr, Deputy Command CIR and CISO of the Bundeswehr