Poster slides and video presentations may be submitted after the acceptance notification (by December 7, 2021)
WINE 2021 will feature a poster session. The poster session is envisioned to be a great way to attract attention to recent work and start a discussion.
Presenters of accepted submissions will be able to register at early registration rates to present their work.
Please complete the form at https://forms.gle/ocxxufeWSoi6biqb7 before Thursday, November 15, 2021, 11:59 PM AOE (you will need a Google ID to register).
To submit a paper for the poster session, you will need to provide the following information:
- Title and abstract (at most 2000 characters) for the poster
- Name and email address of the presenter, and names of coauthors
- Either a link to the full paper, or the full paper itself
- Details if the paper has appeared at a conference or in a journal
For accepted posters, the presenter must also register for WINE 2021 (if not already registered), and agree to be present during the poster session. Presenters of accepted submissions will be able to register at early registration rates. The date and time for the poster session will be decided later.
For the poster presentation, you will need to submit the following by December 7, 2021:
1. A one-page PDF poster (if you have already prepared a poster with multiple slides, you can print them on a single pdf page)
2. Link to a 2-minute video presenting the poster, uploaded on YouTube
The posters as well as the two-minute presentations will be made available online. In addition, there will be a live poster session where participants will be able to interact with the presenters to discuss their work.
Please fill up the submission form before November 15, 2021, 11:59 PM AOE. Acceptance notifications will be sent by November 30, 2021. You will need to submit slides and a 2-minute video presentation of the poster by Dec 7, 2021.
Posters are non-archival, and will not appear as part of WINE 2021 proceedings.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org