The conference will be run via virtual chair on the virtual space that can be accessed here:
For accessing the virtual space, it is recommended to use an up-to-date Chrome or Firefox browser.
Logging in to the virtual space works as follows:
- Go to https://www.virtualchair.net/events/wine2021
- Click on the link below “enter virtual space”
- Use the email address used when registering for WINE 2021
- The email address will be verified by virtual chair
- Upon successful verification access to the venue is granted
- After signing in allow access to your microphone and camera
- Use your real name for your avatar
The talks will be presented live via Zoom and they will be recorded and made available online after the conference.
The Zoom session can be automatically accessed by walking to the “Plenary Hall” room in the virtual space and following the instructions on the prompt. Zoom sessions can be attended via the browser. However, we recommend that all speakers log in via the zoom client for screen sharing their slides.
@Speakers: Screen sharing will only be possible for co-hosts. Your session chair or the local organizers will make sure that you are promoted to co-host before your talk starts. For this please join the zoom session 20 minutes before your talk is scheduled.