We are offering a full-time position initially for 18 months, which can be significantly extended for PhD students to complete their dissertation. HPI is one of the collaborators in the multi-disciplinary research project "AI Test and Training Data Quality in the Digital Work Society" (KITQAR) to develop standards and measurements for high quality data. KITQAR deals with the quality requirements for AI test, validation, and training data and investigates these data in a scientific-technical consortium from an informatics, ethical, legal, and practical perspective. The goal of the project is the development of an applicable model for assessing data quality for AI systems.
Your future tasks
- Research in collaboration with the team at the chair as well as the project partners
- Writing scientific papers and presenting them at international conferences
- Co-organizing internal and external project workshops
- Presentation of research results for research exchange and for the general public
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job, embedded in an exciting, international and dynamic working environment
- Close cooperation with project partners and other scientists, as well as with first-class students from one of the best computer science programs in Germany
- Hands-on research, real-world use cases and challenges in the Big Data environment
- Flat hierarchies, a motivated team and unbureaucratic cooperation
- A workplace at the HPI campus in Potsdam-Babelsberg (S-Bhf. Griebnitzsee) with fast transport connections to Berlin and a subsidized BVG ticket.
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents. Please send them exclusively by e-mail and in PDF format to office-naumann(at)hpi.de.
To see the complete job advertisement, please click on the link (in German).