In this seminar, participants will work in teams to gain deep technical understanding and develop solutions for real-world challenges in enterprise computing faced by Zalando, one of Europe‘s biggest e-commerce fashion platforms.
Learning areas include
- Characteristics of enterprise applications, systems, and processes at Zalando
- Hands-on experience with cloud platforms (AWS), SAP tools, data analytics
- Presentation: challenge/current situation, insights, initial prototype ideas
- Ideation and Implementation of a prototype
- Test/evaluation with Zalando experts
- Final presentations
- 5 days
The participation in Trends and Concepts in the Software Industry I is recommended as a preparation for this lecture, but not mandatory.