- Seminar for master students
- Language of instruction: English
- Maximum number of participants: 12
Topics will be presented in the first session (Tuesday, April 19, 2022 in room F-E0.6 at 13:30). For group assignments, participants will have to write us an email individually.
We do not require any prior knowledge about data profiling.
However, there are some requirements for participating in the course:
- Interest in the topic
- Interest in working with large data sets
- Java (at least basic skills)
In the seminar, each participant will develop an approach in the research area of sampling-based data profiling and write a short report. The final grade consists of the following three parts:
- Approach (35%)
- Written report (35%)
- Presentations and discussions in the seminar (30%)