'WhoKnows?' is a simple Q&A Game in the style of 'Who wants to be a Millionaire'. You will answer questions that are automatically generated from DBpedia content.
The purpose is the evaluation of some heuristics that are used to determine a ranking of facts within a knowledge base such as e.g. DBpedia.
These are the simple assumptions 'WhoKnows?' is based on:
- If a user knows the correct answer, the fact seems to be 'important'.
- If a user doesn't know the correct answer, the fact seems to be not so 'important'.
- If a user votes the question to be wrong, odd, or strange, the fact seems to be 'irrelevant'.
There are different variants to play the game:
- One-on-One questions: only one choice is correct.
- N-to-One questions: there are multiple correct answers.
- Hangman: find the answer by playing the popular game of hangman.
- Maths: find the answer and compute a simple arithmetic formula.
Meanwhile you will receive points for correct answers. The faster you provide the answer, the more points you will get. If you provide the wrong answer, you'll loose a life and some points will be taken from your score.