Dagstuhl Seminar "CA Design and Test" Introduction
Organizers: B. Becker, R. Bryant, O. Coudert, Ch. Meinel
The workshop focuses on Binary Decision Diagrams (BDDs) and related data struc tures in practical applications as well as in theoretical research. The success of BDDs in CAD area has spawned research efforts on a number of fronts, including:
- Theoretical work on BDD-based data structures and algorithms;
- Applications in domains such as e.g.
- protocol verification,
- artificial intelligence,
- logic programming, and
- automated theorem proving;
- Extensions beyond Boolean functions to represent e.g.
- Markov systems,
- integer programming problems,
- multi-variate polynomials, and
- word-level circuit functions.
The aim of the workshop is to foster deep and creative interactions among research ers in the CAD field, researchers from other domains making use of BDDs in their applications and theoreticians contributing to the core technology.
Dagstuhl Seminar "CA Design and Test" Introduction -Jan Roßann- 1-Mar- 1995