New developments and recent challenges in the area of "Big Data in Medicine" are presented on two days during the following sessions:
- Keynote: Tackling operational and scientific challenges in leveraging Next Generation Sequencing and Big Data technologies to transform Translational and Precision Medicine
- The Patient Perspective – What Benefits are in it for Patients?
- Impact On Medical Professions and Healthcare Providers
- Keynote: Myths, good Bets, and Realities: Breaking the Health Digital Deadlock through Big Data and AI
- How Big Data will Disrupt Business Models
- Latest Trends & Innovations in Digital Health
- Pharma Meets Future
- What Are Public Healthcare Systems Doing To Build the Foundation for Big Data?
The symposium is organized in cooperation with the Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI), HIMSS Europe and HIMSS International, HealthCapital, Brandenburg Invest | WFBB und European Union | European Regional Development Fund.
As every year, the event is rounded off by an industrial exhibition, company presentations, a partnering event and an evening reception.