As the HPI Research Schools are an interdisciplinary effort of the HPI research groups, the HPI Research Symposium covers a wide range of topics related to service-oriented computing, data science and data engineering.Excellent speakers, leaders in their respective field of research, are invited to talk about their latest projects and resulting outcomes.
An outline of the event is as follows:
- Monday, April 25, Virtual Master’s Information Day (10:00-18:30)
- Tuesday, April 26, Future SoC Lab Day
- Wednesday, April 27, Doctoral Students Day (9:00-18:00)
- Thursday, April 28, Symposium Day 1 (13:00-22:00)
- Friday, April 29, Symposium Day 2 (9:00-13:00)
Please find the full agenda here