Big data, social media, cloud and mobile solutions are digital innovations that change the dynamics of competition across industries and force organizations to radically transform. In order to actively meet the challenges and opportunities that arise from these technological developments, managers and executives need to know the key technologies and management practices of innovation to ensure corporate and personal success.
Over the course of three month each of these three essential topic areas is at the center of a 3-4 day face-to-face-training. Online materials (webinars, video trainings, readings etc.) complement and deepen the learning experience. Participants are connected via an online learning platform.
- Digitalization - A Technological Perspective (3 days, HPI, Potsdam)
Learn about technological development and the latest trends of digitalization from the experts at HPI, Germany's leading IT institute.
- Design Thinking - Building an Innovation Culture (3 days, HPI, Potsdam)
Be part of a Design Thinking Workshop: In small teams you will work on a challenge related to an Digital Transformation: Experience a human-centered approach to innovation that focuses on user needs and therefore leads to fundamentally novel solutions to challenging problems.
- Transformation - Embracing the Entrepreneurial Mindset (4 days, Stanford University, CA)
At Stanford, you experience Silicon Valley's start up ecosystem while learning best practices for implementing innovative ideas and encouraging an entrepreneurial culture in your workplace.
- highlights digital transformation and innovation from the perspective of its most relevant challenges: technology, innovation culture and the role as transformation leader.
- enables you to recognize and understand impactful, new technologies and their business implications and thereby to gain a better understanding of the threats and opportunities that arise from digital transformation.
- will impart you with a new and sustainable approach to innovation that will change your working culture and ability to innovate (Design Thinking)
- will equip you with the necessary management skills and entrepreneurial mindset to transform your organization. You will be better able to succeed in light of the new and innovative technological trends.
- delivers the latest insights and knowledge that enable you to successfully lead and execute digital transformation and innovation initiatives in your organization.
- joint certificate from HPI and Stanford Center for Professional Development
- focused and intensive program in diverse formats delivered by leading institutions
- cutting edge themes covered by renowned experts in a practical and targeted way
- international view when visiting the cradle of innovation-Silicon Valley
- further development of personal and professional skills for your career
- Executives and business leaders, without extensive IT expertise, who need to tackle the challenges of digital transformation and innovation in their company
- Managers of innovation, strategy, HR, or product development
- Entrepreneurs from all business sectors